From: Carlos Soriano <carlos soriano89 gmail com>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 6:35:23 PM
To: Aditya Mehra
Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Gnome Shell Extension Review / Approval

Hey Aditya,

I was reviewing the code a little. There is calls for sudo to install
packages and all, I don't think an extension should be allowed to do
that, and instead creating an application is the way to go.
If you want integration with gnome-shell you can create a package of
your extension and make your application depend on that, so
distributions and package managers get it right.

I won't reject neither approve it, since it's been long since I review
some extension. Just my 2cents.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano