Gnome Shell Extension Review / Approval

Hi,

My apologies to all, if this is in the wrong group.

I have recently uploaded a Gnome shell extension for Mycroft Ai(https://github.com/AIIX/Mycroft-AI-Gnome-Shell-Extension) on http://extensions.gnome.org/, (https://extensions.gnome.org/review/6129) and it is awaiting to be reviewed. The extension is a GUI front-end of Mycroft Ai for the Gnome desktop environment which communicates with the Mycroft back-end. I am looking for help with the review process and if there is anyone I could contact for getting an approval/rejection as I am currently holding back on a release for the current version of the extension.

Regards,
Aix