Re: About removable media in gnome-shell

El 26-10-2015 16:06, Martin Cigorraga escribió:

Hi Bastián,

In Fedora we have this extension shipped in the official repositories (I'm using it right now in F23 beta): gnome-shell-extension-drive-menu

@Martin

I have not mentioned that extension, as I speak of a core functionality in the gnome-shell that works out of the box.

Moreover, when I tested this extension seems that only unmount/ejects the drive, which presents me the same problem of disconnection of external hard drives, you must turn them off with the disks tool.

Thank you.

--
Bastián Díaz