Re: Improvements to new system tray panel

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Bastián Díaz
<diaz bastian openmailbox org> wrote:
Really I mean display the icon context menu in the system tray with a
similar design to a popover (if it is a popover itself would be much
better).

Ah sorry, that wasn't clear to me. Unfortunately the answer is again
that we cannot do that - all we do is pass an event to the (tray icon)
window, it's up to the application again whether to react to it and
how.