Re: HiDPI issues

I'm using Gnome 3.8 in wide range of computers (in Trusty) and there is
a problem with the inverse situation (low resolution): font scale can be
tweaked, but not the rest of elements (icons, buttons, bars, etc.)

El 17/05/15 a les 01:10, Alfredo Hernández ha escrit:
I reckon most if these errors are because of GTK+2. All of the issues
you've listed seem to be directly related to apps not updated to GTK+3.

Cheers,
Alfredo

On 16 May 2015 22:30, "Iban Eguia" <iem10393 gmail com