Different Workspace Wallpapers

Hi Guys,

Just getting into using workspaces more and more with Gnome and found that there is no current way to change the wallpaper for each workspace. For me personally, it would be easier to recognise which workspace I was in, instead of the workspace indicator (nothing wrong with the indicator, but on multiple monitors, kinda hard to spot), so I tried looking around for an extension and found a youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgvwwGf0qn0 apparently showing such an extension! Any ideas if it was published? Secondly, I'm not a coder by any long stretch of the imagination, but how hard would it be to code one, like in the video? I'm willing to learn, but might take me a while!

Cheers

Ambleston