Re: gnome-shell extensions, change ownership

Thanks for the quick action, it works. I suppose this must be a rather unusual case. I'll stay and lurk around on this list in the hope of learning something.

Siôn

On Mon Jan 12 2015 at 22:31:49 Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 9:06 PM, Siôn Le Roux <sinisterstuf gmail com> wrote:
> There's a gnome-shell plugin at
> https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/519/messaging-menu/ of which I am a
> maintainer on GitHub. Although we've still pushed updates to it, it hasn't
> received updates on extensions.gnome.org for a few months now and I've just
> been given the news that the original author has tragically passed away.

This is sad. Given that you do have commit access upstream, I don't
see a reason for not reassigning the extension. You should be able to
upload newer versions now.

Florian