gnome-shell extensions, change ownership

Hi all

I've just joined the list to ask this question and haven't followed it until now. I'm fairly certain my question won't fit the usual discussion that happens here but this seemed like the least inappropriate place to ask from those I could find.

There's a gnome-shell plugin at https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/519/messaging-menu/ of which I am a maintainer on GitHub. Although we've still pushed updates to it, it hasn't received updates on extensions.gnome.org for a few months now and I've just been given the news that the original author has tragically passed away. Who do I ask to re-assign ownership of the plugin to myself or take it down so that I can re-upload it updated and people can continue to use it from the Gnome Shell Extensions site.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Siôn