Workspace Selector is mostly static in Gnomeshell 3.15.9

Good morning

Running Fedora 22 with Gnomeshell 3.15.90 and I'm observing what seems
to be a regression in the Workspace selector.

I am unable to drag windows unto/out of the selector on the right-
side.  This worked pretty well in previous releases and was helpful
for rearranging windows into workspaces.

Is this recent behaviour intentional (by design)?  Perhaps I'm missing
a new gsettings schema entry.

regards
Onyeibo