extensions QA

Hello folks,

I'm really interested in seeing the next release of GNOME to be
complaint free when it comes to extensions.  What can we do to make
sure that we see no disruptions with what people use for extensions.

Let me ask you this, do we have a gnome extensions community that we
can rely on that would self police and make sure that at least popular
extensions are going to be updated prior to GNOME 3.16 release?  Let's
make it happen people!  It's one of our biggest complaints and I want
to see it eliminated!

sri