[Resend] gnome-search-provider Hello World

[Resending this, wasn't member before and message wasn't approved since
~1 week]
Hello,

me as a programmer relatively new to Gnome coding I asked myself if
there maybe is some kind of "Hello World" application for a gnome-
search-provider?
Does something like this exists?

I know https://developer.gnome.org/SearchProvider/, but can't transfer
the code there to Python.

A cool example would be how I could code a simple search provider that
adds "Hello World!" to the search results when I search for "foobar".

Thanks.

Greetings,
Christoph
--