Re: [Resend] gnome-search-provider Hello World

Hey,

yeah, the extension JS isn't easy to read for me, I'm missing the JS
documentation :/

But a general, application-independet, simple search provider is what I
think of.

The language isn't that relevant, but I would prefer Python.

Thanks & Greetings,
Christoph