Key Release Events

Hi!

I am writing an extension and would like to get notified when a key-*release*-event has occurred regardless of which actor has key focus and without changing it.

From what I understand, the indented way of doing this would be by registering a callback with Main.wm.addKeybinding() and specifying a desired KeyHandlerFunc. The problem is that key release/press information seems to be missing when the handler gets invoked -- the ClutterKeyEvent parameter is missing and instead of it I get Meta.KeyBinding.

I have also tried doing global.stage.connect('key-release-event', ...), but the stage does not receive any signals unless I change the key focus to an actor like overview, which I assume propagates its signals.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!
Vjeko