Lock specific workspace

Hi everyone,

I have enjoyed using gnome shell since it came out, and would like to first thank you for your great work.

I sent a similar message to the nautilus-gnome list, and was about to include this suggestion in that message, but then realized it should be posted to a separate list than the nautilus list.

This is my first time posting on these lists, but I was wondering if anyone suggested the following:

Having the option of making workspace behave independently:

1 - Being able to lock each workspace at will, and that workspace cannot be viewed an what is on it unless password is given

2 - Being able to have more than one user, each using a separate worspace, and this can behave like running a subuser for the workspace, under a main user for the whole desktop

3 - Being ale to logout from subuser, and then the workspace returns as belonging to the main user

This can be nice for a quick operation without having to logout of the current desktop session for example.

It comes close to multiseat, but not fully.

Hope this is a useful idea.

Thanks again for your time