(Where) to send questions (Was: Accessing MetaWindow.get_xwindow from js)

Hi Devui,

Stop emailing me with random questions. Not sure if this is a glitch,
but everyone subscribed to gnome-shell-list gnome org is getting these
emails.
Uh, I didn't mail you with this random question, I sent it to
gnome-shell-list under the impression that that's the place to go with
questions that come up during extension development.

If there's a better place for them, I'm happy to hear about it.

Gr.

Matthijs