'window-closed' signal?

Hey all, I'm currently messing around with making my first extension https://github.com/aiguofer/return-to-monitor.  The idea is to be able to return windows to their original monitor if you plug a monitor back in.

Right now I have the extension mostly working.  I keep track of all open windows and update the list only when more than one montior exists and on any 'window-left-monitor' and 'window-created' events.

The problem I'm having is the case when a saved window gets closed while in a single monitor setup.  If that happens, shell breaks when I try to return the windows after plugging a monitor back in.  I need to be able to listen for any window-close event to remove the window from the list... is there an easy way of doing this?

I noticed that 'window-left-monitor' catches windows closing, but it seems hard to check what caused the signal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--
Diego Fernandez - 爱国