Re: JavaScript stack trace in ABRT bug reports

Hi Jakub,

That sounds fine, and I'll review any patch to gjs you guys submit. Just curious, have you investigated what Mozilla does for their stack traces? We can't be the only ones having this issue. A little Googling suggests there might be a way to grab a JS stack trace out of a core dump file, which might be more interesting than having some sketchy code run in the SIGSEGV handler:

http://www.visophyte.org/blog/2009/09/12/prototype-unified-_javascript_c-back-traces-for-mozilla-in-archer-gdb/
http://hg.mozilla.org/users/bugmail_asutherland.org/pythongdb-gaudy/