Re: Totem with dark UI.

Hi,

When the Dark Theme setting was first introduced, we required it had window manager support so that window frames would match up. Now that we have client-side decorations, it seems like we should change this, since we don't need any window-manager-specific features anymore.

Would you mind filing a bug about that in Bugzilla under the GTK+ product?