Re: Extension problem with lockscreen

Around about 07/06/14 12:07, Norman L. Smith scribbled ...
F20 uses journalctl and systemd for sure.  The following script is handy
for viewing Gnome Shell logging.  It displays the log entries for the
current session.  You can use alacate to put it in the overview menu
apps and make it a favorite.

Thanks for that; I'd had a rummage with journalctl but not yet fully gotten to grips with it.

I'm only getting a single “Logs begin” line of out your script ATM, but I'm not fiddling either, so I'll give it a bash next time I have to play with an extension.

--
[phoenix fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[phoenix fnx ~]# ls -l .signature