Re: Middle click paste in St.Entry

On mar, 2014-07-08 at 17:48 +0200, Florian Müllner wrote:
On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Sam Bull <sam hacking sent com> wrote:
They have confirmed that they can middle-click paste into the search box
at the top of the overlay, but not into the notes of my extension.

Works here if I middle-click one of the entries inside the note
(rather than the note itself) ...

Ah, that makes sense. Is there any way that might be fixed? When
clicking anywhere else on the note, the code is simply:

        this._box.connect('button-press-event', function () {
            clutterText.grab_key_focus();
        });

Is there any way to propagate the middle click through?