Re: Gnome Design wishlist

I would like to see the application radio button presentation replaced by a button which has the first two letters of the launch icon for corresponding to that button.

I think that if you link to my Dropbox screen capture image, that follows, you will understand what I mean. Does the middle radio button correspond to programs beginning with "N"?  No, it does not.
Why do I have to binary search the radio buttons to launch my infrequently used program?

I have no other way to display what I mean except to count the radio buttons on the right of the display.

One other wish is for the return of the "Message area" for the logon screen.