Re: Gnome Design wishlist

It only may become confusing if you have, say, multiple windows
side-by-side in order to see both of them at the same time. However
(and
that's my personal opinion completely) I'd seek the solution to this
dilemma in demolishing the concept of "multiple windows" rather than
introducing "multiple menus which are visible at the same time".

Well, it's not very uncommon to have two or more windows on the same screen at the same time - even side by
side. Even tablets and a few mobiles have some kind of split screen feature nowadays.