Re: My (not so good) user experience with gnome and networking

Even for me networking could be improved:
1) with WPA enterprise I get problems with keys: for some strange reason, it prompt wpa credential with an empty pwd, if I cancel, I got another credential dialog with filled password then I click OK and finally it connected. If I prefer the cable it repeat prompting credential since I disable wifi in the pause between the credential prompt!!!
2) Wifi hotspot does not admit WPA and does not permit to set your password (KDE does both). I'd like even a feature to use at same time the wifi card to connect and to share the connection (I can do via command line, but it would be nice to have integrated in the graphical env)..