Wiki updates

Hi,
I'm planning to update the GNOME Shell wikipages [1] [2], I plan to
focus on update the pages with new screenshots from the 3.12 release,
remove outdated content and point to new resources.

While I understand that many of you are busy with actually hacking on
the Shell I would appreciate proofreading and to add new content you
find relevant.

Allan Day suggested to merge the whiteboards [3], guidelines [4] with
other design team material, maybe you want to elaborate on this Allan?

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/
2 https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Design
3 https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Design/Whiteboards/
4 https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Design/Guidelines/