Re: Fedora 19 and Gnome 3.8

On 09/09/2013 10:59 PM, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
On Mon, 2013-09-09 at 21:17 -0400, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
I really miss the minimize button on the window, but at least you can
use a hot key (if you can remember it).
Minimization doesn't work very well in GNOME 3 -- I'd recommend making
the most of your infinite workspaces -- but if you want the button back,
just install gnome-tweak-tool.  Look under "Shell" -> "arrangement of
buttons on the titlebar"
They sure did improve the tweak tool since I last looked at it.... Thanks for the tip. I rarely feel like I NEED minimize, but when I do, I really want it.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php