Re: GS3.10: Is there a way to suspend a desktop without using the keyboard? (alt-key...)

OK, found the solution:
In /usr/share/gnome-shell/js/ui/status/system.js , change line 343 from
this._altSwitcher = new AltSwitcher(this._powerOffAction, this._suspendAction);
this._altSwitcher = new AltSwitcher(this._suspendAction, this._powerOffAction);

At least that does it for suspend, no idea what you need for hilbernate...