Re: Why not add some more convenient features to Shell?

Hi Rahul,

Nice idea!
The great thing about gnome shell IMO is the extensions[0].
If you want a feature like that, you can implement it! And it's _javascript_ so not too bad. Then whoever wants to use it can use it and those who don't, don't have to.

I think that's your best bet for having this feature incorporated into the shell - creating (or having someone else create) an extension that does this.

cheers,
Amy

[0]: extensions.gnome.org