Re: alt-tab switch application / workspace

@Florian
I understand that design idea can evolve, but it would be nice anyway to let the user decide what is too complex for him :-)
So please: when possible add without removing...
@Bazon
Interesting extensions, but I like separation without segregation :) Old behavior was perfect for me because it gives priority to windows in the same workspace, but if you need, you can select even apps in other workspaces.

Thank you very much.
Donato