Re: Sweet Tooth : license of uploaded extensions for GNOME Shell ?

Hello, Thibaut

First I received the message from the list:
Sun, 19 May 2013 17:28:47 -0700 (PDT)

It is in the April archives dated 2013-04-24.  That
is strange in itself.  Since no one answered the
post I will give it a shot.

I don't claim to speak for Jasper but I think this
issue was settled long ago.  If I am wrong I would
like to know.

The "Add yours" link requires you to log in.
There is a check box on the upload page that states
"I verify that my extension can be distributed under
the terms of the GPLv2+".

Norman