Re: Some extensions change Language to English after resume, from suspend

Yes, I understand this. I was just commenting on Amy's answer. Some could have got impression that using initTranslations is dangerous. It is not.

If your extension DOES use translations, then you should use initTranslations, but specify your own gettext domain in metadata.json. Since Amy's extension (which I personally use as well) does not need any translations, you can either change the domain, or, even better, remove initTranslations at all (no translations -- no need in initializing them). The only thing you should not do is having initTranslations for someone else's gettext domain.

Vadim.