Re: Some extensions change Language to English after resume, from suspend

2013/5/14 Vadim <vadim dbfin com>
@Amy: I do not think that using Convenience.initTranslations() itself is
the problem.

At least I can confirm that commenting out "Convenience.initTranslations();" in the init Function let's the Problem vanish.

I believe in your case the problem is that in metadata.json you have:

"gettext-domain": "gnome-shell-extensions"

and that should be a unique gettext domain. If you need standard
translations from "gnome-shell-extensions" domain you can always use
them in any case.

Anyway, I think this should be something that must be prevented from
happening when an extension is about to be approved on
extensions.gnome.org. Am i right?