Re: Some extensions change Language to english after resume from suspend

I wrote S-A-H-S.

I notice I still have a call to 'Convenience.initTranslations()' in my init() function [1], where 'convenience.js' is just the one from the git.gnome.org gnome shell extensions repo.

In this case I'm happy to remove the call (the extension doesn't have any text that needs translating anyway - it was one of my first ever extensions and I was blindly parroting the git.gnome.org extensions to base my own off), but perhaps other extensions that also used the same template (copy convenience.js; insert Convenience.initTranslations() in the init() function) will have a similar problem.

Just putting this out there in case anyone else maintains an extension that uses 'Convenience.initTranslations()' and wants to investigate

[1]: https://bitbucket.org/mathematicalcoffee/status-area-horizontal-spacing-gnome-shell-extension/src/ea407cbee3ca4c988e4351cec6cd69e3fc49ee5c/status-area-horizontal-spacing%40mathematical.coffee.gmail.com/extension.js?at=gnome3.4#cl-154