Some extensions change Language to english after resume from suspend

Hello,

is the behaviour described in the title known? I searched for that but haven't found something yet. It happens at least with https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/5/alternative-status-menu/ (e.g. my german "Bereitschaft" becomes "Suspend") and https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/6/applications-menu/ (the Button title changes from "Anwendungen" to "Applications"). It's 100% reproducaeble for me on Gnome-Shell 3.8.1 (on Arch and on Ubuntu with Gnome 3 ppa).

This is not too bad, but I can't imagine it's the designed behaviour. ;-)

If it isn't known yet:
Should a Gnome-shell bug be filed or are these just extension bugs?
Or are there even workarounfs yet?

cheers
Bazon