Re: Alt-F2 "Run Command" changes in 3.8

On Thu, 2013-03-28 at 12:36 +0200, Ozan Çağlayan wrote:
I'm looking for a justification in the change of how ALT-F2 run
command dialog looks in 3.8 but can't find it. Why is that changed to
include an explicit gray textbox? The old one was very sleek and
elegant.

I haven't seen it yet, sill on 3.6.x until the awesome packaging team at
openSUSE releases the 3.8.x repo for 12.3.

But I do not recall seeing any mention of a change to the run dialog.

Not a lot of developers hang out here;  for that kind of "why" question
the IRC channel would probably yield more results.