Re: Need GDBus Service file for org.gnome.Shell

Thank you very much, Norman, I'll try that! :-)

And concerning your next tip:

2013/6/20 Norman L. Smith <nls1729 gmail com>

You may be able to attack your problem as Simon
suggests: "The correct solution is to fix the extension
so it doesn't need reloading."

Avoid the error by changing the state of your extension
on "sleep" and re-store its state on "resume".

Yes, I know. I started an issue about that on the extensions git and the author of the extension also noticed:
https://github.com/paradoxxxzero/gnome-shell-system-monitor-applet/issues/211

I only thought restarting the extension automatically on resume would be an easy workaround for me.....

Cheers
Bazon