Re: Gnome keeps degrading every release.

Hi, I have very similar problems with animation lagging on GS 3.8.

My distro is ubuntu 13.04 + gnome PPA + gnome staging PPA.
Latest stable kernel self compiled + latest stable mesa &
xf86-video-intel (SNA and UXA tested).
My HW is Sony vaio z21xn (C2D 9600, GMA4500, 8GB RAM, Intel SSD) and
Sony vaio SZ1XP (C2D 7200, GMA950, 3GB RAM, Intel SSD).

On gnome 3.6 were all animations OK, after upgrade to 3.8 are all
animations thuggish.

I'm ready for testing ideas.

Thanx

Milan Oravec