Re: AppMenu design feedback

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Donato Marrazzo <donato marrazzo gmail com> wrote:
My feedback is about the current design, let me know if there is another place where to share such kind of feedbacks.
My opinion is that AppMenu initially is charming, something different from the old "windows style": but usage experience is uncomfortable!
I like new design idea, but the design should address a better ergonomics.
So, UI Designers: let's impress us with new ideas!

Cheers,
Donato