Re: OwnCloud credentials in an extension

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Sam Bull <sam hacking sent com> wrote:
I've implemented the syncing now, and it is pending review. But, the
login credentials are now being stored as dconf keys.

So, I repeat the question, can I get the login credentials from online
accounts, or store them in the keyring from an extension?

You should be able to use Online Accounts to get the credentials. You can use the Goa library and GoaClient to try and look for OwnCloud accounts.

This example is C, but you should be able to port it over to _javascript_. Try making a simple "list-accounts.js" utility that you run through "gjs" by porting over this C example, and see what you can do from there:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-online-accounts/tree/src/examples/list-accounts.c