Re: OwnCloud credentials in an extension

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 03:44:08PM +0000, Sam Bull wrote:
I've implemented the syncing now, and it is pending review. But, the
login credentials are now being stored as dconf keys.

So, I repeat the question, can I get the login credentials from online
accounts, or store them in the keyring from an extension?

Hi,

I think that the gmail extension
<https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/154/gmail-notify/> does this, so
you can probably look up how it is done there.

Jonas