Re: Releasing an extension for a certain GS version

extensions.gnome.org looks in your metadata.json and serves the correct file (the 'shell-version' bit.

So if I had one version of the extension where metadata.json had 3.8 and 3.6, that zip would be served for anyone with 3.6.x and 3.8.x

Then if I uploaded a second version with metadata.json having just 3.10, that will be given to all 3.10.x people.

(it just gives the newest extension that supports your gnome-shell version, determined from metadata.json)