Re: What is the recommended distro?

Hi all,
   Coincidently I had started a similar thread of discussion at our GLUG group. If it helps, the suggestions there were Debian and Arch Linux. Both are highly stable.
   I have personally used Ubuntu, Fedora and OpenSUSE. Each of them had a large number of issues.

Nimit Shah,
B Tech 4th year,
Computer Engineering Department,
SVNIT Surat