Photos in notifications

Hi all!

I think that the notifications in GNOME-Shell are a great way to stay informed about what happens in general with a non intrusive design. I have thinking in a possible way to give more dimensions to the notifications because the heavy use of social networks by the users.

I created a mockup with an idea of a photo notification when some contact in certain social network (like mediagoblin, Flickr, Instagram,...) shares a photo with the user. You can check it here: http://goo.gl/uicGr

I know that something like this needs an implementation in the app stage (like in the new Photos application) a modification in gnome-shell and perhaps in the Desktop Notification Speec too (I hope not) but I can help in the development.

What do you think?

Regards,
Álvaro Peña.