Re: Why modal dialogs are not movable?

On Sat, 2013-04-06 at 14:07 +0300, Ozan Çağlayan wrote:
On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 11:15 PM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
The app really should not make you manually save a copy. That should
be taken care of automatically. Even if not, there is no excuse for
not at least making a meaningful suggestion for the filename,  based
on the title of the document.
Well Firefox renders the PDF files with pdf.js. The PDF's have already
their names like 203202320.pdf stored at the remote end. So firefox
can't suggest something else since the file already has a name.

I'm confused;  who is suggesting it should suggest "something else"?
The part of the gripe I agree with in this thread is a Save-As dialog
that doesn't even *suggest* any name at all, even when
Content-Disposition, etc... provides meta-data in order to suggest one.