Why using FakeStatusIcon in lock screen ?

Hi all,

When I lock the screen, all of the status icons (volume, network, battery) are merged in a single status icon. When clicking on it, volume slide popup appears. But I cannot display remaining battery percentage for example.

I saw that in lockScreenMenu.js file, those icons are displayed using FakeStatusIcon objects.
And so all status icons are merged in a single icon just alowing to display volume status.

It seems to be a voluntary choice but I don't understand why.
Any explanations would be appreciated.
Please let me know if I need to file a bug.

Thanks in advance,
Corentin