Extension styles not loading in GNOME 3.6

Hi,

For GNOME 3.4 I created this extension:
https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/397/traductor-gnome-shell/
https://github.com/Softcatala/TraductorGnomeShell

Now I wanted it to work on GNOME 3.6 and I've found different problems:

1. It seems that the styles are not being loaded once the extension is installed
2. It doesn't work properly: clicking on the 'T' button works, but then the drop-down select boxes doesn't work unless we are on the activities view

I've been trying to figure out why this is happening (the extension is actually very simple), but couldn't find the reason.

Could please anyone help me?

Thanks!!

Pau