Re: The watched pot did not boil. gnome-shell-extension preferences via website problem

You can try and add some debugging information in
/usr/share/gnome-shell/js/extensionPrefs/main.js. First thing I would
try would be to remove a bunch of the try/catch statements and see if
they are silently swallowing any errors.

--
  Jasper