Responsive GNOME Shell theme

Hello,

I just upgraded to GNOME 3.4b (Good job BTW) and I'm stuck with the default theme, since everything is not compatible right now.

One thing I noticed, after using my themes for so long, is how huge the theme looks in my screen resolution; honestly, I hate it.(but love you guys :)

Now, I'm not here to suggest yet another change, but -the title gives it away- I have an idea. How about making the theme responsive?

For the non-web-designers among us > http://bradfrostweb.com/blog/web/responsive-nav-patterns

What I suggest is adapting the font, icons... sizes according to the resolution and not hard-coding them and causing people to seek 3rd party theme just to make use of the default theme(like Adwaita Netbook...).

What do you think? Is it possible?

--
deviantART: http://0rAX0.deviantart.com
Google+: http://gplus.to/RedaLazri