3.4 release?

Hi guys,

I recently fixed and/or backported a bunch of IM related fixes to the
3.4 branch:
- Bug 675370 - Empathy shows multiple popups in gnome 3
- Bug 676175 - notificationDaemon: Fix copy-paste typo
- Bug 677457 - Should ignore invalidated channels
- Bug 676447 - empathy git with appMenu freeze the shell

The latter is really nasty as Shell freezes to death when using Empathy
3.5.

Laurent who is packaging the Shell in Debian would like to have a
release so he can easily integrate all these fixes. I'll also like
having them in Fedora 17, so could we have a 3.4.x release please?

Thanks!

	G.