Re: 404 error trying to install extension

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Jasper St. Pierre
<jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
> You only specified an invalid 'shell-version' key, so it won't ever be

BTW, is there an easy way to specify shell versions?
The way it is now (sorry if this did change in the last days) I have
to indicate in my json even minor version numbers.

Like, to support 3.4 I have to put there 3.4, 3.4.1, 3.4.2, and so on.
So, I have to take a look at git and see if there are any new tags so
I can update my extension.

It would be easier if it did understand that, if it supports 3.4, it
supports 3.4.1 too. Maybe by providing '3.4.x' to json or just '3.4'
directly.

Thanks in advance,

--
Thiago Bellini | http://hackedbellini.org

“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.” - Confucius