Re: 404 error trying to install extension

Around about 14/06/12 18:47, Jasper St. Pierre scribbled ...
You only specified an invalid 'shell-version' key, so it won't ever be
able to be installed. This is an edge case in the site. I'll look into
fixing it.

What are valid versions, then? I just tried uploading a new version, and the site's cleared out the shell-version I had set. The gnome-shell version I have installed is 3.2.2.1, which is what I put in my JSON.

--
[phoenix@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[phoenix@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature